One of the HUGE issues the past few years has been bullying in the schools. Teens from all over are being bullied, harrassed or disrespected and very few people stick up for them. However, teens are not the only ones bullied. Sometimes adults are bullied as well for a number of different reasons. Marsha Ambrosius just released her new video dedicated to a friend of hers. It is a powerful video. Hopefully, it will cause people to think about how far is too far.
A) If you analyze this video, what was the overall theme?
B) If you REFLECT on the video, what hurt worse: the reaction of the lady and kids or the reaction of his homeboys in the park (Not the beating)? Why?
C) IDENTIFY some different things a person could do to help a person in need like in the video, so it doesn’t end up like the video?
D) Explain how people could be helped by this video, especially if the people who don’t like this type of stuff will NEVER see this video?
(You must use 5 COMPLETE SENTENCES or you will get ZERO CREDIT)
Marsha Ambrosius’ “FAR AWAY” video
- Teens Who Admitted to Bullying Phoebe Prince Sentenced (newsfeed.time.com)
- Is bullying on the rise? (education.com)
- Phoebe Prince Bullying Case Over: No Jail for 5 Teens (newser.com)
- It Gets Better of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Talking To Teens About Violence (education.com)